AltaVita Memory Care is seeking a talented and compassionate Nurse to join our Wellness team in caring for our treasured residents. Under the supervision of the Wellness Director, the duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Provide nursing care in accordance with the community and nursing policies and procedures.
- Participate in on call rotation.
- Promote inter-departmental relationships.
- Prepare and administer medications according to procedure.
- Record nursing information on resident’s service plan and clinical records, including nursing notes, graphic sheets, medications and treatment records, transcribe physician orders.
- Observe, report, and record resident reactions to drugs, test, treatments, and therapeutic measures.
- Assist the Wellness Director to develop policy and procedures pertinent to the Wellness Department.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the resident, resident’s family and physician regarding the resident’s medical needs as needed.
- Inform the Wellness Director of any noted changes in resident’s condition.
- Practice all infection control guidelines, educated as needed.
- Assist with the orientation and training of personnel as needed.
- Assist in development, coordination, and completion of special projects to improve efficiency in the wellness department and others.
Candidate must have a valid nursing license and experience working with the elderly. Computer skills, including typing and some MS Office programs, are necessary. Good communication skills are a must.
AltaVita offers a full benefits package for full time employees, including:
- Up to 90% employer paid health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays off, double time for holidays worked for PT and FT employees, including customize your holidays option
- Paid sick time
- Birthday off paid
- Weekend shift differential
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employee referral program
- Free meals
Please submit your resume to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour