Wages: $15-$17 an hour
We are looking for wait staff to provide excellent, timely service to our residents. Our ideal candidate looks for gratification in their work. In this position, you are an essential worker.
Perfect Job for high school students once or twice a week after school.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions; ability to read and write English.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Previous experience in a senior living community is preferred but not required
- POS experience is preferred but not required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Offer beverages, take orders and serve meals
- Bus tables after service is over
- Clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Walking 3 hours per shift
- Standing 3-4 hours per shift
- Lifting 1- 20# frequently, 21-35# occasionally, 36 – 70# rarely
Compensation and Benefits:
- Non-tip, Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, vision insurance coverage and 401K
- Generous vacation days and sick pay
- Flexible schedule to meet the demands of family, school, etc.
- We offer PT/FT and split shifts
- Free Lunch when you work a full 8 hour shift
- A growing company with opportunities for advancement and growth!’