Salary: From $13 an hour
Job Type: Part-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serve adequate, attractive, nutritious, and balanced meals, including meat, fish, fowl, vegetables, fruit, soups, desserts, breads, and pastries, as specified, and scheduled by the meus and or the directions from dietary manager or cook.
Maintain dishes, pots, pans, and utensils clean and ready for use; responsible for cleanliness of dishwashing and dietary areas provides tray service.
The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures.
Education: Ability to follow written and oral instructions
Experience: Previous experience in the dietary department of a health care facility preferred.
Job Knowledge: Ability to operate dish machine, handle cleaning supplies and equipment, sort, stack, and store clean dishes; knowledgeable of sanitary requirements, rules and regulations.
Standards: State Health Department
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Scrape, rack, and place soiled dishes in dish machine
- Sort, stack, and store clean dishes
- Maintain cleanliness of dish machine room and dietary area
- Fill, clean, and empty dish machine
- Know and maintain dish machine temperature controls for wash and rinse cycles
- Assist in meal preparation
- Operate dish machine
- Handle cleaning supplies
- Cooperate and work with staff
Work Location: One location
AltaVita Memory Care Centre
800 S. Fordham St.
Longmont, CO 80503