COVID-19 UPDATE: AltaVita Senior Residences is currently admitting new residents to our Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care communities. We strive to provide the best care, food, and quality of life for residents in a community setting.
- AltaVita is allowing essential visits from doctors, hospice nurses, and other medical professionals, regardless of vaccination status.
- Staff members and residents are screened daily for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Unvaccinated Staff are required to wear masks.
- Fully vaccinated residents are enjoying all group activities and communal dining without having to wear masks or socially distance.
- Fully vaccinated visitors may visit freely in resident rooms and common areas of the community without socially distancing.
- AltaVita requires all associates (that are able) to be vaccinated for COVID-19.