COVID-19 UPDATE: AltaVita Senior Residences is currently admitting new residents to our Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care communities. We strive to provide the best care, food, and quality of life for residents in a community setting.
- AltaVita is allowing essential visits from doctors, hospice nurses, and other medical professionals, regardless of vaccination status.
- Staff members and residents are screened daily for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- All Staff members are required to wear facemasks within the communities and may be required to use other Personal Protective Equipment
- Fully vaccinated residents are enjoying all group activities and communal dining without having to wear masks or socially distance. Resident’s use of a facemask is still encouraged.
- All visitors are required to be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and have a temperature check prior to entering the community, regardless of vaccination status.
- Any Visitor who has had direct exposure to COVID-19, is showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19 may not be allowed entrance into the community regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors must be fully masked while in the community regardless of vaccination status. This includes in common areas as well as resident rooms.
- It is recommended that there be 2 visitors per resident at a time.
- Fully vaccinated visitors may visit freely in resident rooms and common areas of the community without socially distancing.
- AltaVita requires all associates (that are able) to be vaccinated for COVID-19.