Great place to work. Flexible schedule!
Must be fully vaccinated
The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current regulations and established company policies and procedures.
Ability to follow written and oral instructions; ability to read and write English.
Ability to handle cleaning supplies and equipment, sort, stack, and store clean dishes; ability to take food orders and serve food.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Order taking and serving of food plates
- Cooperate and work with staff
- Handle cleaning supplies
- POS System for ease of ordering
- Walking 3 hours per shift
- Standing 4 – 5 hours per shift while cleaning
- Lifting 1- 20# frequently, 21-35# occasionally, 36 – 70# rarely
- Bending and reaching, squatting, and kneeling, crawling, and climbing
- Extreme hot and cold temperature changes
- Use of large and small kitchen equipment
Starting pay is $17.00 an hour
Schedule would be 10-7 Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday